Join George Vondriska on Wednesday, October 4th at 11:00 am CT for a GOLD LIVE event! Router-based dovetail jigs make cutting great dovetails much easier, but there are still things that can go wrong. This session will provide you with George’s time-tested tips to help you get the best possible joints from your jig.
George will work on a Porter Cable jig, but most half-blind jigs set up the same way.
THIS EVENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR WWGOA GOLD AND PLATINUM MEMBERS
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium Woodworking Videos, Projects, and Tips
- Step-by-Step Instructional Demos, Plans, and Tutorials
- 8 Full-Length Video Downloads to Watch Offline
- 3 Full-Length Woodworking Classes to Keep for Life
- 7 Printable Woodworking Plans
- Discounts on Purchase-to-Own Content in the Woodworkers Guild of America Shop
- Access to Ask the Expert Program
- Exclusive GOLD LIVE Streaming Events