Find Adirondack chair plans that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. To make it simple, we’ve provided a full-size Adirondack chair plan of all the chair parts. Our Adirondack chair plan is great for adding a personal touch to the patio or porch of your home. Your guests will take note of the comfort of the curved back and seat, and soon you’ll be getting requests from friends to teach them how to build an Adirondack chair for themselves. Like each of our woodworking projects, Master Woodworker George Vondriska walks you step by step through the entire Adirondack chair construction process with simple, easy to follow instructions.
In this 31 minute video, you’ll learn how to build an Adirondack chair with printable woodworking plans, including:
- Transferring the Adirondack chair template to the lumber.
- Creating the round over for ultimate chair comfort.
- Measuring correctly, using tips to ensure proper cuts.
- Setting the angle on your saw to cut the back slats.
- Cutting, routing and sanding the pieces of the chair.
- Staining and finishing your Adirondack chair.
Everything you need to know is included in this video, and George’s detailed walk through ensures you’ll understand each step. This project is accessible to woodworkers of all levels.
Whether you’re hoping to learn how to build an Adirondack chair for your home, or create a fantastic gift for a family member or friend, you will be able to build an incredibly comfortable chair with a beautiful finish.
Enjoy the beautiful outdoors in new found comfort. Get started on your Adirondack chair woodworking project today!