Show Us Your Project

Comments

249 Responses to “Show Us Your Project”

1. DANIEL

Why is part of top look like there is oil or ??? In the epoxy. It won’t even buff off

2. Jiten Chavda

Fretwork is my passion, if anyone is interested I can show you my projects.

3. Nate E.

Not the right pic. Lol. These are my daughters. How can I unsubmit this?!

Hello Nate,

Thank you for contacting us. I have removed the image, thanks for letting us know!

Sarah

4. David Vandlen

Full sized milk wagon carriage. The plans was from an old broken down milk wagon from the early 1900 hundreds. It was almost a pile of kindling. It has been in many parades and shows. It took 1st place in the Great Lake International Draft Horse show at Michigan State University in the farm class wagons. Kind of a design and build project.

5. Michael F

This cabinet/table combo solid Ash Rubio Monocoat Cotten White joints are a 45*locking joint and yes those are VHS tape in the cabinet 🙄

6. Brian Lewis

Hi. I just have a question. I want to make resign coasters and a resign river table. Do I use the same resign and harder because in one video of a resign river table they use heat to take out the bubbles. But in making coasters or butcher blocks they use the heat to make cells in the ocean scene. I’m confused.

Hello Brian,

Thank you for contacting us.

Heat is always what’s used to remove bubbles from epoxy. I’ve never seen it used to make the lace look in an ocean scene. In my experience that’s done with Oxide White pigment and rubbing alcohol. Jess shows this here https://www.wwgoa.com/video/making-ocean-resin-pour-017671/

If you have any other questions, please chat, email, or call Customer Service.

Sincerely,
      Sarah
      Wood Workers Guild of America Video Membership

7. Sibel Asiler

Modern Dog House, Wooden Pet House, Dog Bed, Dog Crate, Dog Kennel
    We proudly present lovely homes for our best friends.

8. David

Wow! That is beautiful. I am in he process of building my first Cherry table, similar to this. It is from Jon Peters (YouTube channel). Your table inspires me. Can you say what finish you used? The color is really nice. Thanks!

Hi Robert,

Thank you for contacting us. To post your picture you will tap the Browse tab, go to Blog and then Project Gallery. It may take a moment for the page to populate. Looking forward to seeing your pic.

We greatly appreciate your business!

Sincerely,

Joan
      Woodworkers Guild of America Video Membership

9. John

I really like the cedar planter George made. I’ve used that as a basis for making several more. I’ve made some modifications. The 1st is that I make the dirt tray 22″ wide, this is 2′ less the thickness of the lumber. 2nd, I cut the slats to fit sideways. This is plenty strong and doesn’t require bracing. One that I made is a U-shape. This was to show how a planter could be made specifically for a greenhouse. The full size is 6’x8′ with a 2′ opening to go between the side planting beds and get to back bed. I found, when making this, that using biscuits made alignment much easier when joining the upper and lower frames. One extra thing I incorporated is lining the inside with landscape paper.
    You don’t have a way to send a picture otherwise I’d attach pictures of this planter.

Hi John,

It would be great to see a photo! Please scroll to the bottom of the page on “Show Us Your Project” and fill out the form before clicking the red “Share Your Project” button to submit and share with the community.

10. Denis Muras

My website has a large number of my projects, I just need to update it sometime. I have a lot of toy projects that I need to put up there…Enjoy!