Getting Started with Resin

Thanks for signing up for the Getting Started with Resin Challenge. Click any of the thumbnails below to watch the project videos.

Tuxedo Coasters
Aurora Clock
Surfside Charcuterie Board
Ocean Bench
Alaskan River Table

98 Responses to “Getting Started with Resin”
        Airwreck

Why do I have to watch vid. I’m hearing impaired.. I want to read.
        Sigh

Customer Service

Hello!

I’m terribly sorry that the video does not currently have captions added to it. We are working hard to get more videos with captions added in the future.

Let us know if you have any questions and we’ll help out!

Thank you!

Jessica
          Woodworkers Guild of America Video Membership

1. Gary Jones
    Gary Jones

I trained 3 years to be a carpenter, six weeks before the end, I fell off a ladder on my job, I’m looking to do some small jobs, making stuff soon.

2. Darryll Jonah
    Darryll Jonah

Have a project in mind that will require resin. Need to learn a new skill.

3. Felix Hurtado
    Felix Hurtado

Beautiful project,would like to learn how to create similar projects.

Customer Service

Hello Robert!

We’d love to help! What information are you looking for?

Thank you!

Jessica
      Woodworkers Guild of America Video Membership

4. Misbahu Sani Muhammad
    Misbahu Sani Muhammad

I am interested carpenter/furniture maker,I am ready to learn from you.

Customer Service

Hello Robert!

I do apologize but I was not able to find a DVD regarding Resin work in our Shop section.

Thank you!

Jessica
      Woodworkers Guild of America Video Membership

Customer Service

Hello Steve!

To view a video, please click or tap on the desired topic you’d like to watch and then press play.

Thank you!

Jessica
      Woodworkers Guild of America Video Membership

5. Dean
    Dean

Where can I purchase resin and can it be shipped through the post office since i reside on an Island.

Customer Service

Hi Dean,

Thank you for contacting us. When I can’t get out to get it I order from Amazon.

If you have any other concerns, please contact us at 1-855-253-0822, or chat with us on our site.

We greatly appreciate your business!

Sincerely,

Joan
      Woodworkers Guild of America Video Membership

6. John Ostrovsky
    John Ostrovsky

I am curious about what equipment is required, suppliers in Ontario Canada, can resin work ok in colder temperatures and how it works.

7. dave heaven
    dave heaven

nice resin work, i’m going to learn, cuz i have a sawmill making river boards, and what is a url?

Customer Service

Hello Dave,

Thank you for contacting us.

The URL for our website is: http://www.wwgoa.com .

We greatly appreciate your business!

Sincerely,

Lindsay
      Woodworkers Guild of America Video Membership

8. Edie Sellers
    Edie Sellers

I’m having a sunroom built and want to custom make the mantle & hearth out of lumber I’m clearing

9. Joy Cantrell
    Joy Cantrell

Resin projects are beautiful and very interesting. I’m excited to learn all i can

10. Andy Stowe
    Andy Stowe

Want to find out more about resin projects, how to use it for best effects and how to create a top quality finish.

11. Tom Fajardo
    Tom Fajardo

I can visualize some very beautiful projects using resin already so need to learn more about it

12. kip mcnerney
    kip mcnerney

I have a small sawmill and a bunch of slabs. I could use some ideas

I have a bunch of

I have a small sawmill and a bunch of slabs of pine . I could use some ideas