Ask WWGOA: Buffing Compound

Ask WWGOA banner


Saw your video on finishing wood pens with CA and stick buffing compound. My question is this: what type and brand name is the buffing compound I should use?

Submitted by anonymous


You can find stick buffing compound at most woodworking retailers, and also on line. Check out for white buffing compound sticks.


Do you have a question for WWGOA? Ask us on Facebook or email Note: questions may be edited for clarity and relevance.

Share tips, start a discussion or ask one of our experts or other students a question.

Make a comment:
characters remaining

One Response to “Ask WWGOA: Buffing Compound”

  1. james g

    when it comes to feting started in furniture, what are the tools I need