In this GOLD LIVE event, George demonstrates how to use Kaizen foam for tool storage. Kaizen foam is a medium-density foam that’s made in 1/8” layers. Once the outline of your tool (or photo gear, electronics, etc.) is cut, you can peel back layers to “nest” the tool the right distance into the foam. Watch for tips and tricks that’ll help you get the hang of the process.
The foam is available in 7/8”, 1-1/8” and 2-1/8” thick sheets, 2’ x 4’. George is using 1-1/8” thick material.
THIS EVENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR WWGOA GOLD AND PLATINUM MEMBERS
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium Woodworking Videos, Projects, and Tips
- Step-by-Step Instructional Demos, Plans, and Tutorials
- 8 Full-Length Video Downloads to Watch Offline
- 3 Full-Length Woodworking Classes to Keep for Life
- 7 Printable Woodworking Plans
- Discounts on Purchase-to-Own Content in the Woodworkers Guild of America Shop
- Access to Ask the Expert Program
- Exclusive GOLD LIVE Streaming Events