WWGOA Kreg Tool Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. Sweepstakes Entry Period/Sponsor: The WWGOA Kreg Tool Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01 AM Central Time (“CT”) on 08/28/17 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on 09/05/17 (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). Sponsor: TN Marketing LLC (“Sponsor”), 1903 Wayzata Boulevard East, Wayzata, MN 55391. Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia age 18 or older. Employees of Sponsor, Kreg Tool Company, and their respective affiliated companies and its advertising and promotion agencies and anyone involved with the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win.
3. How to enter: To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, all entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. To enter, write a comment on the Facebook post that references the WWGOA Kreg Tool sweepstakes at https://www.facebook.com/WoodworkersGuild/. Your Entry must include the hashtag #sweepstakes to be eligible. To enter on Facebook: Log into or create your Facebook account for free. Then create and post your Entry to Facebook. In order for your Entry to be valid, your profile must be public and thus viewable by the Sponsor and its agents. Your post must be consistent with Facebook’s terms (https://www.facebook.com/terms.php). Limit: Only 1 Entry per person during the Sweepstakes Entry Period, multiple entries by a single individual will be disqualified. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address used to register for the Facebook account which was used to participate. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address or of the Facebook account as provided by Facebook. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being authorized account holders. Facebook computers are the official time-keeping devices for any entries submitted on those platforms.
4. Content: By posting your Entry using the required hashtag, you agree that your Entry conforms to the Entry Requirements below and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove your Entry and disqualify you from the Sweepstakes if it believes your Entry fails to conform. Inclusion of your Entry in a gallery, if any, does not guarantee that you are eligible for the prize in this Sweepstakes and not all eligible Entries will be included in a gallery, if any. Entry Requirements:
To avoid the spam restrictions of Facebook, each Entry should be unique.
5. License: Sharing an Entry using the required hashtag constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor and its promotional partners a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable, assignable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Entry in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Entry or any portion thereof.
6. Prize: The winner will receive an Accu-Cut saw attachment from Kreg Tool Company with a retail value of $79.99. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes and fees, if any. No substitution permitted or cash equivalent, except in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prize will be awarded to the individual who submitted an Entry and is non-transferrable.
7. Selection of Winner: The winner will be determined in a random drawing from all eligible Entries received on or about 09/06/17. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
8. Winner Notification: The potential winner will be notified via a comment on the Facebook Entry and/or a direct message from Sponsor’s handle. The potential winner will be required to provide his/her full contact and mailing information within 5 days of notification or forfeit the prize. If a potential prize winner does not respond to the winner notification (notification will be sent 3 times over a 5 day period), or if an entrant is otherwise found to be ineligible, does not provide required information, or if the selected winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason, the potential prize winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected from among the remaining eligible Entries. There will be up to 3 alternate drawings after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate winner. All decisions and results of Sponsor are final and binding. TN Marketing will be sending winner the prize to the address provided by the winner.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, Entry and/or hometown and state, any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to prize or the Sweepstakes, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. Release: Entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and on their behalf, and on behalf of their respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns (“Releasing Parties”), release, defend and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, as well as the respective employees, officers, directors and agents of each (“Released Parties”), from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, indirect or direct damages, including consequential damages, incidental damages, punitive or exemplary damages, judgments, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, against Released Parties which any one or more of the Releasing Parties ever had, now have or hereafter can, shall or may have which in any way arise out of or result from entrant’s participation, acceptance and use or misuse of any prize.
11. Limitation of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry if possible. The Winners acknowledge that the Sponsor and all other businesses concerned with this Sweepstakes and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty or representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of the prize except that such prize shall be subject to manufacturer’s standard warranty.
12. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any sweepstakes it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules; and terminate the Sweepstakes if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Sweepstakes), or to select winners from among all eligible Entries received prior to termination. Sponsor will not be liable if Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, or order of any court or other cause not within Sponsor’s control. Entrants assume all liability for any injury, including death or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of any prize. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void.
13. Disputes. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Minnesota, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws rules which could cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL & CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THAT PROVISION.
14. Winners Name: For the name of the winner[s] (available 30 days after the Sweepstakes ends) send a self-addressed envelope no later than 90 days after the Sweepstakes ends to WWGOA Kreg Tool Sweepstakes c/o TN Marketing LLC., 1903 Wayzata Boulevard East, Wayzata, MN 55391.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, nor is Facebook associated with the Sweepstakes in any way. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to Sponsor. Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc.